All content (blog articles, images and printables) on this site are the property of Fairy Poppins Teaching Resources and is copyright protected internationally and in Australia under the Copyright Act 1968.
- Download and print free printables for your own personal and classroom use.
- Use the ideas found on this site in your own classroom or early learning setting.
- Share links to any page on this site.
- Pin images from this site on social media such as Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook if it is accompanied by a link to this site e.g. “Available from fairypoppins.com”.
- Share photos of the resources being used on social media such as Pinterest or Instagram if you include a reference e.g. “Available from fairypoppins.com”. You can also tag my social media links e.g. Pinterest – fairypoppinsau/ Instagram – @fairypoppinsdotcom , Twitter – @FairyPoppinsTR
You May Not:
- Do not resell, reproduce, recreate, republish or redistribute any content from this site in online or print format.
- Do not share direct links to free PDF files. Instead you need to share the link to the page where the printable was found e.g. http://www.fairypoppins.com/mathprintables/
- Do not share or store any content from this site on file sharing sites such as google drive, school district websites, or any other online or electronic retrieval system.
- Do not purchase a resource and then share it with others. Instead, please purchase a multiple user license or direct people to my store https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Fairy-Poppins
to purchase the item themselves.
Thank you for supporting these terms.