How you may use the product
- Download and print free printables for your own personal and classroom use.
- Use my printables for distance learning for your own classroom use, for example Google Classroom or Seesaw (where my printables are only available to yourself, your students and co-teacher if you have one).
- Use the printables found on this site in your own classroom, library or early learning setting.
- Share links to any page on this site.
- In order to support us, we ask that you always acknowledge www.fairypoppins.com as the source of the resource.
- Re-pin images from this site on social media such as Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook if it is accompanied by a link to this site e.g. “Available from fairypoppins.com“.
- Share photos of the resources being used on social media such as Pinterest or Instagram if you include a reference e.g. “Available from fairypoppins.com“.
- You can also tag my social media links e.g. Pinterest – fairypoppinsau/ Instagram – @fairypoppinsdotcom , Twitter – @FairyPoppinsTR
- If you love our resources, why not let others know about Fairy Poppins?
You May Not:
- Do not resell, reproduce, recreate, republish or redistribute any content from this site in online digital or print format.
- Do not charge a fee for printing, cutting or laminating my resources – this is reselling my copyrighted resources!
- Do not print my resources and resell them in a hard copy format. For example, you cannot sell a printed and laminated copy of my resource on an Instagram page or a Buy, Swap, Sell group on Facebook. Instead, share a link to my blog or Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT) store where people can access the resource themselves. Please understand that I have invested significant effort and time in creating these works for my customers.
- Do not screen shot my files or printables and share them on social media. Re-pin the images I have provided instead.
- Do not share direct links to free PDF files. Instead you need to share the link to the page where the printable was found e.g. https://www.fairypoppins.com/mathprintables/
- Do not share or store any content from this site on file sharing sites such as google drive, Facebook groups, school district websites or any other online or electronic retrieval system.
- Do not purchase a resource and then share it with others. Instead, please purchase a multiple user license or direct people to my store https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Fairy-Poppins
to purchase the item themselves.
- Do not host or in any other way share our resources directly with others, without the prior written permission.
- Do not use any product or material for commercial purposes
- Do not not alter the digital versions of our products in any way
If you have any questions about copyright, or to discuss any of the above, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Terms and Conditions
Fairy Poppins own and maintain the intellectual property rights in their Resources and grant licenses to use such Resources for limited use as described in this section. When you download and/or purchase a Resource, you’re purchasing a license to use the Resource in accordance with these terms and conditions. All downloadable and digitally consumed Resources can only be used in accordance with a license.
We work hard to ensure that our Services are always available and working properly, but disruptions do occur from time to time and we can’t guarantee that any or all features will always work, or that our Services will be continuously available. We may update or change available functionality at any time.
You agree that the services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Fairy Poppins (including its employees, officers, directors, agents, and affiliates) disclaims any warranty of any kind, express or implied, with respect to your use of the services. We make no guarantees respecting the availability of the services, the security of the services at any particular time or from any particular location, the correction of any defects or errors, existence of any viruses or other harmful materials, or any other guarantees. You agree to use your own anti-virus software to scan any material downloaded and indemnify us from any loss.
You agree that Fairy Poppins (including its employees, officers, directors, agents, and affiliates) shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, reputation, use, data, or other intangible losses, resulting from: (i) the access to, use, or the inability to access or use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information, or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
Fairy Poppins makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, accuracy, effectiveness, legality, appropriateness, or other aspects of any Content.
Third Party Content
As you use our Services, there may be links, ads, or other ways for you to visit other websites not owned or controlled by Fairy Poppins. When you access third party websites, you do so at your own risk. Fairy Poppins cannot and does not make any representations or warranties about other websites or services.
Third Party Services
The Services may permit you to link to other websites, or use other services or resources on the Internet in conjunction with our Service (“Third Party Services”), and Third Party Services may contain links to the Services. When you access Third Party Services, you do so at your own risk. Third Party Services are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible or liable for the content, functions, accuracy, legality, appropriateness or any other aspect of such Third Party Services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Third Party Service.
Thank you for supporting fairypoppins.com