Here’s a collection of free Easter resources and a few ideas for celebrating Easter in your classroom.
1. Paper Plate Bunny
This is fun activity to do. Once finished, you can pop some Easter eggs or truffles inside the basket.
- Paper plate
- Googly eyes
- Cotton wool
- Pink and white paper (for handle and ears)
- Alternatively rabbit ears template
- Fold the paper plate in half and staple the lower edges
- Make the bunny ears and glue them on
- Decorate the bunny’s face (e.g. googly eyes, whiskers)
- Glue some cotton wool on the back as the bunny’s tail
- Cut a long strip of paper and attach as the handle
2. Easter Play Dough Mats
These mats provide a variety of literacy and numeracy related play dough activities.
3. Easter Activities
I’ve made a pack of free Easter activities which includes a variety of worksheets, Easter card templates and an Easter bunny basket template.
4. Easter Truffles
Here is a link to a simple chocolate coconut ball recipe. It contains only four ingredients and doesn’t require cooking in an oven. Once mixed, the balls just need to be refrigerated for 30 minutes.
Wishing you a happy Easter :)!